- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- TEST COORD.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Test Coordinator overal
Continuously improve (document, monitor, review) local test strategy / process
Act as single point of contact for testing methodology
Guide / mentor more junior team members on best practices of testing
Evaluate quality and maturity of implemented test processes and come up with possible innovations
Evaluate team members and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback on their performance
This role covers following activities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all test activities within the release
- Define testing requirements as well as test entry and exit criteria together with other team members (from Business and IT)
Define and implement testing strategy and plan for the release
Organize and manage test execution: monitor test progress, monitor test results, prepare test status, escalate issues and review meetings together with the Release Manager
Verify readiness of technical preconditions test environment, test data) and supervise testers during test execution
Create/review test cases, making sure that test coverage is sufficient
Be ready to help the team with test execution
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension and life contribution, etc.).
- Multisport card
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent)
5+ years of software testing experience and at least 1 year of experience in team leading / manager role
Coordination and leadership skills
Excellent communication skills
Good written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
Experience with at least one quality control supporting tool (e.g. MS Azure DevOps)
Experience with collaboration and ticketing tools (e.g. Confluence + JIRA)