Senior IT manager
March 8, 2023
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Senior IT manager
This role covers following activities
- Conducting effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making for the projects.
- Deliver various strategic projects in line with expected budget and timeframe.
- Ensure that projects budget are updated and followed up.
- Ensure that risks are identified and mitigation plan defined
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
- Identifying and leveraging synergies and interdependences between projects to achieve highest business value.
- Ensuring constant and regular collaboration and alignment with Key Business and IT Stakeholders including HQ in France.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
- Experience with Project Management at least 4 years
- Understanding of definition, implementation and update of control framework for business operations and processes
- Experience with management of risks (identification, measurement, monitoring, mitigation techniques proposing, reporting)