- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- IT GOV. & MAN. SUP.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Mission: Responsible for the IT Governance framework, IT Risk management and Procurement & Outsourcing activities following the BNP Paribas Cardif standards for the Continental Europe region Shared Service Center.
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager & IT management support, the Governance Officer/Support has to organize and facilitate the alignment of RETO SSC with the norms and standards of BNP Paribas in terms of the IT governance. It will support, as well, the collaboration between the entity and its clients via the creation and production of services dashboard. And, finally, he/she will help to implement a sound procurement framework.
This role covers following activities
- Contribute to writing, maintaining and improving the set of procedures used in RETO SSC
- Contribute to the GKSP (control) action plans defined to improve the entity’s governance and organization,
- Maintain up-to-date the Governance of RETO SSC via its formalization on the official Governance document,
- Interact with Corporate & Region on Governance related topics, especially to ensure compliance of local procedures with Head Office requirements.
Service dashboard management
- Produce monthly the IT Dashboard in order to give to the SSC’s management, clients and the Head Office a clear understanding of the quality of service provided by the entity,
- Coordinate and review of the Dashboard with all its stakeholders, especially the service owners in order to clarify as much as possible the information shared,
- Whenever possible, improve the tool and the process that it supports,
- Be the point of contact for any initiative concerning this topic.
Procurement & Outsourcing
- Support the Procurement & Outsourcing process in tenders for the purchase of goods & services for RETO SSC or its clients throughout the EMEA region,
- Support the Procurement & Outsourcing process in the implementation and maintenance of the Procurement & Outsourcing framework (TPRM, 3% savings, expense analysis, etc.).
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension and life contribution, etc.).
- Multisport card
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Microsoft Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables, data conversions from pivot tables)
- Makros VBA nice to have
- You don´t mind paperwork and have some previous skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and meeting deadlines
- English is required (at least B2 level)