HEAD of RETO SSC
- Standard / Permanent
- Czech Republic
All Cardif entities and afiliated subsidiaries located in Continental Europe (Poland, Germany, Spain and Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia), including internal and outsourced activities.
The Head of RETO SSC is responsible for managing and delivering IT support and services to entities and affiliated subsidiaries of the Region.
His/her main responsibilities are to manage delivery of applications in the scope of the Shared Service Center in accordance with the regional Industrial Transformation Plan, to set up & manage regional IT shared services delivery, production of assets hosted in EDC, transversal projects in the region.
· Responsible to manage the Shared Service Center:
o CE SSC customer relationship (SLA)
o CE SSC external third parties relationship (SLA)
o IT Governance: permanent control plans and any other IT reporting, asset inventory
o Finance: CESC budget consolidation and follow-up, re-invoicing to CESC customers, license management
o HR management: recruitment…
· Accountable for application management:
o Delivery: strategy definition, roadmap follow-up, budget follow-up, obsolescence management
o Outsourced development steering / Suppliers management
o Demand management
o Business needs & Process evaluation: including translation into technical request, user interfaces management
o Training of users: including training documentation management
· Accountable for CE SSC Office activities:
o Project management: including migration to EDC, project portfolio management and project delivery coordination
o Application technical and functional design
o Support to country in integration of CE SSC solutions
o Security assessment (cyber security)
o Application testing
· Accountable for CE SSC Production activities:
o Production management of assets hosted in EDC: including small & big ‘releases’
o IT incident management for assets hosted in EDC
o Vulnerabilities management on assets hosted in EDC
o Data Quality
o EDC IT Continuity coordination
o Security awareness
Requirements and Skills:
· Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
· Strong knowledge of Information Systems & Technology related topics.
· Strong experience as part of transformation projects and as part of daily run of IT operations.
· Good knowledge of technology innovations
· Good knowledge of bancassurance distribution and operating models.
· Strong leadership and managerial skills
· Strong team spirit
· Good formal and informal communication skills
· Good analytical skills
· Used to multicultural working environment
· Culture of Service vis a vis local entities
· Business trips within the zone will be necessary