- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
This role covers following activities
Web Development (Web interfaces, Webservices) as a Java Full-Stack Developer (main focus: backend development)
Participation in projects and in daily business (support, minor changes etc)
Second and third level support
- Makes sure the quality of his work follows and complies with the quality, security and compliance standards of BNPP Cardif.
- Minds and implementes established control measures and best practices to ensure the above mentioned requirements are consistently met.
- Develops himself in terms of hard skills and soft skills.
- Builds necessary know-how to deliver the assignments on time and in desired quality.
- Contributes to necessary documentation, such as coding and testing standards and other relevant procedures.
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.)
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Wants to work in a small team
IT specialist or proven expertise: at least 3 years of software development, especially for web services and backend
Very good knowledge of Java 8+ and Web Technologies
Good knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs (build, support, change, maintain, error tracing)
Advanced Bugfixing techniques (debugging existing code/features, tracing etc.)
Good knowledge of English (German as a plus)
Has a structured and methodological approach
Knowledge of SQL/Hibernate, Tomcat (or other Application Servers), JUnit
Has, ideally, knowledge of OSGi and Liferay and Vaadin, Camel, Spring