March 8, 2023
- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
This role covers following activities
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the BI systems.
- Design solution and prepare architecture and data models incl. rules on data quality and outputs (reports)
- Implementation of BI/DWH solutions and reports
* Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
* Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
* A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
* The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
* We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other degree with major part relevant to computing (advantage)
- Fluent English and Czech, spoken and written (on daily basis), any other European language is an advantage
- MS SQL technologies like T-SQL – mandatory ( SSAS, SSIS, SSRS advantages)
- Architecture and Data modelling technique (optionally – ArchiMate, UML)
- Professionalism, meet agreed deadlines,
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Willing to lean new tools, approaches
- CASE tool – Sparx Enterprise Architect for modelling requirements, business processes and solution design in ArchiMate language
- WhereScape – DWH automate tools for ETL scripts generation
- Knowledge of DWH and BI solution patterns (e.g. EPM)